Kofi Kyereh: Photos showing Black Stars Ghana player’s expensive lifestyle news
- Kofi Kyereh plays for FC St Pauli in German Bundesliga 2 after signing a free transfer from Wehen Wiesbaden.
- Born in Ghana to a Ghanaian father and a German mother, he has lived in Germany since the age of one.
- Daniel Kofi Kyereh made his debut for Ghana in September 2021 in Ghana’s FIFA World Cup qualifying match against Ethiopia in Cape Coast
PAY ATTENTION: Click “View First” under the “Next” tab to see YEN.com.gh news on your news feed!
Kofi Kyereh, born in Ghana but raised in Germany, is the latest addition to the Black Stars with German ties since Kevin Prince Boateng.
Daniel Kofi Kyereh, born to a Ghanaian father and German mother, in Ghana, has been living in Germany since the age of one.
To download YEN’s news app on Google Play now and stay up to date with all major Ghana news
Alex Djiku: Meet the beautiful wife and children of the new French player of the Ghana Black Stars
Kofi Kyereh plays for FC St Pauli in German Bundesliga 2 after signing a free transfer from Wehen Wiesbaden.
Daniel Kofi Kyereh made his debut for Ghana in September 2021 in Ghana’s FIFA World Cup qualifying match against Ethiopia in Cape Coast.
YEN.com.gh took a look at the 25-year-old’s social media and the conclusion is that Kofi tastes expensive.
Kyereh loves to have fun and his lavish lifestyle includes a break in Malibu, California and Marbella, Spain.
Kofi Kyereh Pictures
1. Kyereh on the streets of Hamburg, Germany, going after that black jacket.
2. Who knows, maybe Kofi is just a romantic
3. Kofi Kyereh with a DJ Khalid vibe in Marbella, Malaga in the Spanish state.
4. If this was Kyereh’s house, then his art game is on point, right?
He’s the new Abedi Pele – Agyemang Badu talks about teenage sensation Fatawu Issahaku
Kofi Kyereh played a key role in Ghana’s victory over South Africa
YEN.com.gh reported that Ghana qualified for the 2020 World Cup qualifiers in Qatar after beating South Africa 1-0 on Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Cape Coast Stadium.
The Ghana Black Stars started the game on a high note knowing full well that a win will take them to the play-offs.